Fri, 28 Jan|
Sarvanga Yoga, Wokingham
Join me for a 2-hour in-person masterclass in Hanna Somatics where we can dive deeper into the practice.
Time & Location
28 Jan 2022, 13:30 – 15:30
Sarvanga Yoga, Wokingham, 20 Holme Grange Craft Village, Heathlands Rd, Wokingham RG40 3AW, UK
About The Event
Join me for a 2-hour in-person masterclass in Hanna Somatics where we can dive deeper into the practice. These will be run on a monthly basis with a different theme each month such as the lower back, hips, neck and shoulders. You will gain greater self-awareness of the sensations of SMA (sensory motor amnesia) and be able to take your practice to the next level. We will build on practices that increase the bodies ability to self-correct, self-sense, and to move with better freedom and ease. I will also take you through deep breath work and explain how how you can increase your energy levels through simple breathing techniques. There will be hands on support offered where appropriate and an opportunity to ask questions and discuss the practices.
This masterclass is an opportunity to learn more about your body and how it can feel at its best.
- Learn how to notice SMA (sensory motor amnesia)
- Understand how to correct SMA
- Gain a deeper awareness of the brain-to-muscle link
- Learn how to switch off tight muscles
- Understand what neutral feels like in your body
- Get hands on support with expert teaching
- Have 1-2-1 support within a small group setting
- Take time to discuss and ask questions about your practice
- Ticket type
Somatics Master class
Join me for a 2-hour in-person masterclass in Hanna Somatics where we can dive deeper into the practice.Price£40.00